Venice in summer: culture, beach and relaxation at a price never seen before!
Summer 2020 is THE perfect time to discover Venice! Enjoy the peace of ‘La Serenissima’, it’s beaches and it’s culture.
Take a total break of 7 days. In a 7-day break, absorb the unique atmosphere of the city at your leisure, discover it’s many museums and churches, the architecture of each city district and the surrounding beaches of the the peaceful lagoon.
To make your vacation a success, rely on ideally situated accommodation, on friendly, local advice, and enjoy activities that will leave you with a lifetime of memories.’One day in Venice’ offers you all this.
Stroll through the historic center. Enjoy a leisurely 5-minute walk from the apartments to the Doge’s Palace.
Spend a day on the 12 km long Lido beaches. This island is a 10-minute public boat (vaporetto) ride from the apartments.
Enjoy a uniquely calm and peaceful Venice. The city has never been so relaxing: Summer 2020 will be never come again
5 Reasons to choose Venice this summer
- Take advantage of a weekly price never seen before!
- Easy arrival by car from Europe
- Stroll through a peaceful Venice without mass tourism
- Discover the beaches: 12 km from the Lido beaches – some natural and isolated, and others equipped with parasols, bars, restaurants, playgrounds
- Sail on the lagoon towards the islands. Stroll around the so-called ‘vegetable’ island of St Erasmo (famous for its crops of artichokes), see the colorful facades of Burano and explore Torcello among the other islands of the lagoon
5 reasons to prefer our apartments to hotels
- Meticulous disinfection of apartments according to WHO recommendations. Travellers note 5/5 for cleaning. 24hr break between each rental.
- You are at home! No common areas, no entry of personnel into your spaces.
- Self check-in for all apartments
- Fully equipped kitchen and Auchan supermarket 4 minutes walk away. No need to eat out.
- Ideal location. Visit the city on foot, so no need for public transport (5 minutes on foot from Saint Mark’s Square, 15 minutes from Rialto).
Pick out the holiday home that matches your expectations
- 3+ guests
- Near Saint-Mark
- 7 Nights
- 2 guests
- Near Saint-Mark
- 7 Nights
Tariff valid for a stay of 7 nights ending before August 24, 2020. +10 € / d for each additional guest beyond the 4th traveller, tourist tax to be paid on site (4€ per person per night)
Family Deal Exemple at 400€ a week
« SANDOLO »
4 pers., 7 July – 14 July
Couple Deal Exemple at 350€ a week
« QUERINI TERRACE »
2 pers., 7 June – 14 June
Your appartement perfectly located to facilitate your vacation!
Your apartment is 5 minutes walk from St Mark’s Basilica
Discover the historic heart of Venice like you’ve never seen it before! Spectacular and calm.
Your apartment is 10 minutes by vaporetto from LIDO
Apartment facing the boats for the LIDO (direct line without stop). Enjoy 12 km of wild or equipped beaches.
Car, plane, train … then vaporetto. The trip from the Europe is simple!
This summer, the car will be one of the safest ways to get to Venice. You can park at the entrance to Venice at « Tronchetto » at a very reasonable price (20 € / day).
Guests recommends our apartments!
Many activities just minutes from the apartments
10 min. away, Boat Ride and Rowing lessons
Discover the very EXCLUSIVE area of the Arsenal and learn to row. The most Venetian experience there is!
10 min away, Sant’Elena Gardens
A haven of peace and greenery 10 minutes walk from the apartments (Giardini della Biennale). Ideal for joggers
15 min away, Explore the natural side of Lido Island
Discover the wild nature of the Lido Island. A moment of total relaxation and peace
15 min away, have a ride on Lido Island
Rent a bike and ride the Lido waterfront. A great feeling of freedom
25 min. away, enjoy the lagoon side on Sant’Erasmo island
Explore the St Erasmo ‘vegetable’ island of Venice. You will also find beaches there
Photo Gallery of Lido Island
Need help planning your trip? Ask us for advice!
Un jour à Venise is an information site for Venice lover travelers who want to discover Venice and its region. We do share with them our knowledge of the territory and make them benefit from good housing and activities plans. The objective of Un jour à Venise is to make sure that each traveler has a better chance of spending an unforgettable vacation in Venice and that he, in turn, becomes a supporter of Venice.
We are not a travel agency or a tour operator. Travelers interested in an activity / apartment buy directly to the owners / organizers. All the apartments and activities that we present on the site have been visited by us.